SAP Best Practices
SAP Applied Best Practices for Implementation, Roll-Outs, and Analysis for all Business Scenarios.
SAP Best Practices are the collection of pre-packaged, ready-to-use business scenarios for all types of global industries. We use SAP Best Practices and add our own collective best practices-thus helping our customers get it right, the first time and always.
These business scenarios address the core business requirements of the most demanding organizations. Integrated sales, marketing, and service functionality help companies to focus on customer relationships. With SAP Best Practices, you can optimize everything, from managing accounts, contacts and customer activity, to handling of leads, campaigns, and service tickets.
SAP Best Practices can benefit your company with the following:
- Identify only delta requirements not total requirements
- Complete prototyping in days, not months
- Avoid reinventing the wheel - simply activate preconfigured SAP Best Practices scenarios for common configuration options
- Quickly create platforms for partners evaluation, joint development, and own development
Accelerate Knowledge Transfer
- Ramp up staff with a live prototype
- Create demo systems and scripts to review scenario processes
- Leverage end user training materials included in SAP Best Practices
- Communicate effectively among project team members and executives
Improve Project Predictability
- Start with proven world-class best business practices 'out of the box'
- Use a consistent approach focusing on integrated end-to-end business processes
- Limit hands-on configuration
- Blueprint with ease
How did you like this page?