There is constant pressure on governments to modernize operations, enable new digital capabilities, reduce costs, and drive better citizen experiences. Technology is transforming how governments and organizations/departments within them can engage directly, deliver services, provision benefits, monitor implementation, and track progress. Getting all this done across all the entities-geographies they are responsible for, ensuring seamless and unform delivery while keeping costs on a leash is challenging.
In a rapidly evolving world with an increasing majority of digital-native constituents and young populations, governments turn towards adopting a data-centric operating model to drive public engagement and trust.
Are you facing any of these struggles in creating a citizen-first, responsive, and financially vibrant government enterprise?
- Understanding the regular and developmental needs of your constituents
- Designing and delivering value-centric and uniform constituent experiences across all delivery channels
- Developing and Supporting a robust, secure, and transparent citizen-focused public infrastructure
- Integrating a platform that enables you to plug-&-play public services with ease and speed while optimizing costs
- Modernizing applications and infrastructure, integrating them for effectiveness and leveraging new-age methodologies and technologies and create a future-ready platform
- Transforming decision making with data-driven and intelligent service-driven models taking advantage of the wealth of siloed data that is available
A premier public higher education institute in India jump-starts its transition to an intelligent enterprise with SAP S/4HANA.
- Digital workflows and Fiori applications on mobile devices eased operations.
- Better payroll processing and employees have the online visibility of the Leave application / Leave Balances.
- Reduced burden of manual allocation and maintenance of residential quarters
Enabled a single system of truth for informed decision making based on data with real-time inventory information of every item procuredVIEW CASE STUDY
We leverage industry-leading partnerships with SAP, AA, MS, Oracle, AWS, and others to simplify core infrastructure and applications to create innovative e-governance platforms. Governments have deployed our solutions in areas such as E-Governance, public safety, transport, smart cities, and digital governance, among others. YASH’s domain led advisory and consulting team consultatively engages with government entities and helps them define strategic transformation roadmaps to align entire decision-making to enhance citizen experiences.