Know Your Attack Surface (KYAS).
Know Your Attack Surface (KYAS) - Your First Line of Defense Against Ransomware
A continuous approach to protecting your evolving attack surface
Cyber attackers use multiple tools, techniques, and processes to attack the target company. Merely acknowledging the perimeter and publicly exposed services as a target is not sufficient. With cloud migration and the work-from-home culture dramatically increasing the number of external targets, being able to prioritize your attack surface from an attacker’s perspective has never been more urgent.
Our KYAS service helps you to discover all the possibilities and examine the security from known attack vectors, dark web intelligence, Domain squatting, Unknown IOCs, etc. YASH’s KYAS services ensure:
- Automated, semi-automated scan for all internet facing assets
- Identify areas of shadow IT
- Deep intelligence on leaked credential
- Identify domain names associated risks
- Risk analysis on exploitability and the probable IOCs
- Remediate and validate the closure
Manage your compliance and data security with GDPR
Companies are putting the potential of data to its greatest use with the aid of modern business analytics and AI. But what exactly is this data? It contains personal information on European Union residents (EU). As a result, it is critical to behave
- Deliver acceptable vulnerability scores from design to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase until go-live and beyond.
- Multilevel attack surface management helps organizations reduce the attack surface to 85%.
Manga Sridhar Akella
Related Service Offerings.
SAP on Cloud
Modernize the SAP landscape to open a new world of opportunities.
Cloud Transformation Services
Taking your business to the cloud with minimum disruptions and maximum ROI
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Unify your customers and business with Microsoft Dynamics 365.