A powerful combination of speed, adaptability, and business agility has become crucial for manufacturers to thrive despite business volatilities. Discrete manufacturers are challenged with shrinking windows for developing new products, product inconsistencies, supply chain issues, enabling accurate enterprise-wide visibility, optimizing business processes, and moving quickly towards digital manufacturing. On the other hand, process manufacturers need to manage the evolving regulatory environment, handle EHS issues, ensure traceability, and manage supply chain inconsistencies.
Digital manufacturing transformation can help you optimize your manufacturing operations by seamlessly synchronizing processes, supply chains, and customer demand. Leveraging greater automation, accelerated production cycles, and real-time insights, you can adapt to disruptions with agility while ensuring positive outcomes on balance sheets.
As a manufacturer, are you facing any of these challenges?
- Attaining high productivity in off-shoring and reshoring supply chains
- Finding resiliency amidst geopolitical, competitive & regulatory uncertainties
- Unlocking the full potential of technology innovation
- Increasing complexities in products and supply chain
- Maximizing capacity and asset utilization
- Raising levels of workforce productivity, safety, efficiencies, and satisfaction
Improved responsiveness and security with Apache Tomcat 8 migration for a heavy equipment manufacturer .
- Developed a migration pipeline to prioritize and export 600 business-critical applications progressively
- Successfully migration into a Red Hat OpenShift container management environment.
- Improved system interactions on a cloud-ready platform
YASH restructured the application ecosystem along with provisioning a cloud-ready platform for future scalability.VIEW CASE STUDY
With its decades of manufacturing expertise, YASH helps you jumpstart, sustain, and generate true-value returns from your Industry 4.0 journey. YASH’s industry-leading solutions are powered by leading technology partners like SAP, AA, AWS, and many more. We help lay tailored digital roadmaps and execute them with optimized cost and maximized quality, reliability, and speed of your manufacturing and supply chain operations. Our domain led advisory, and strategic consulting experience in manufacturing accelerates digital journeys for you to ensure operational excellence, streamlined costs, and enhanced quality management.
Gokul Sunkara Mahendra Babu