Healthcare & Tele-medicine .
Transform end-to-end patient prognosis to recovery with YASH.
Are you looking to expand the capabilities of your existing mHealth app with telemedicine or want to create a new healthcare delivery solution from scratch? Discover how custom telemedicine development, design, and testing services from YASH helps doctors and hospitals deliver on-demand advanced field-clinics – all under their unique brand.
Advanced telemedicine, healthcare, and life sciences solutions are today crucial to competitively assess trending challenges, engage deeply with the patient, and reduce workforce burnouts. With custom on-demand virtual healthcare technologies and solutions, our solutions allow you to optimize clinical workflows, reduce operating costs, and improve patient care – from anywhere and anytime. Further, Electronic records of patients can be utilized for disease forecasting and analytics.
- Telemedicine (Mhealth) applications: Development of mobile telehealth (mHealth) apps for iOS and Android
- Cloud-based video conferencing solution: Cloud-based medical video conferencing software solutions with secure file transfer through data channeling and end-to-end encryption components, screen sharing, Point-to-Point P2P communication constructs, and custom development/integration of audio and video streaming software (ProRTC, WebRTC)
- Virtual office platform development: Development of virtual office platforms that mirror your brick and mortar through HIPAA compliant P2P video streaming and virtual waiting rooms with call routing capabilities to efficiently prioritize patients
- Medical Data Sharing: Secure transmission of images, medical data, and patient histories without any drop in resolution
- Scalability and Performance: Scalable solution to handle varying load and maintain the agreed performance parameters and expectations
Our top Telemedicine customizable essential features
- Online scheduling: Patients can view and schedule available appointments.
- EMR integration: Integrate patient histories and records with EMR’s for seamless remote visits
- Video /Remote consultations: Help patients connect with doctors via video based tools
- Integrated billing: Allow doctors to charge and collect payment from customers after a remote visit
- Multiway video: Allow patients or doctors to invite other participants on the call
- Store and forward: Securely store and share medical data, images and patient histories without any drop-in resolution
- Secure messaging: Patients can connect, chat in real-time with the doctor for diagnosis
- HIPAA compliant: All information shared and stored with is fully encrypted as per HIPAA requirements