The media and entertainment industry has been increasingly impacted by evolving market movements, including high OTT and digital content consumptions, along with the omnipresent need to build intimate connections with their audiences. Not only do broadcasters, advertisers, gamers, and entertainers have to push effective content to consistently interest, inform, and delight audiences – they also need to protect their privacy and trust with utmost care.
In a world of almost infinite choices and content, media and entertainment enterprises across segments leverage diverse sets of technologies to drive deep, engaging, and personalized relationships at scale.
Deeply integrating processes, people, and capabilities are crucial to creating seamless user experiences with flexible business models and targeting new opportunities with predictive vision.
Are you facing challenges in architecting your media enterprise for scale and flexibility?
- Delivering exceptional consumer and audience experiences leveraging data from diverse sources
- Modernizing sales and marketing models across digital channels
- Developing new growth opportunities in gaming, virtual reality, sports-tech, etc.
- Clinically driving down budget spends and optimize costs continually leveraging technology
Achieved Stability of SAP Landscape with Security and Basis Support.
- Resolution of more than 1,400 SAP security related tickets and 400 other application issues
- Reduced TCO due to Early Watch Monitoring
Decreased number of production incidents and Reduced TCO due to Early Watch Monitoring
VIEW CASE STUDY
With experience garnered over a decade working with M&E leaders across publishing, Internet, broadcasting, YASH expertise spans multiple facets regardless of the platform, device, or geography. We have helped Media and Entertainment organizations address complex business challenges with customized digital services and solutions that have helped transform business operations and move them towards higher profitability.
Vrunda Sunil Kamat