QAD's "Shared Service Model" enables us to offer lower-cost IT services such as development
As they engage in digital technology, build new capabilities, and enter new markets, businesses demand a service delivery system that can provide quick and localized help while controlling costs. The shared services model outperforms centralized services in terms of customer service, performance monitoring, and continuous improvement. QAD’s “Shared Service Model” enables us to offer lower-cost IT services such as development, augmentation, support, and maintenance. Overpaying for unutilized hours and services will be avoided due to politeness, flexibility, and customization.
Leverage the benefits of support services.
- Economical: Flexible and innovative pricing strategy. Encourages pay-as-you-go and derive additional benefits for long term commitments
- Customer First: Partnerships that thrive on demand planning and global business support
- Platform Driven: Leverage technology for more sophisticated and virtualized support services
- Flexible: Ability to meet changing business and market demands with minimum disturbance
- Quality: Robust ISO and CMM certified processes ensure high quality of delivery
- Indicative T-Shirt based pricing
ERP Application Management Services
Focused approach on delivering operational excellence and making QAD ERP future-ready