Vulnerability Mgmt Services (VMS).
Remediate and Prioritize vulnerabilities based on business context and impact
A vulnerability is only as bad as the threat actor exploiting it and its impact on the organization. YASH Vulnerability Management Services (VMS) helps organizations understand cyber security risks associated with vulnerability findings by contextualizing business threats and related insights into potential business impact assessments.
The approach considers:
- Asset or business criticality
- Threat landscape & Context
- Business Risk of a vulnerability
- Risk-based remediation plan
- Compensatory controls or security controls in place
Manage your compliance and data security with GDPR
Companies are putting the potential of data to its greatest use with the aid of modern business analytics and AI. But what exactly is this data? It contains personal information on European Union residents (EU). As a result, it is critical to behave
- No Rip and Replace – Harness your proprietary or existing investments & prioritize vulnerabilities w
- Provides prioritized actionable remediation insights and automated false positive removal
- Platform Driven/On-Prem/Hybrid Vulnerability Management services – OEM(Tool) agnostic
- Highly optimized potential remediation efforts
- Enables AI-driven overall risk scoring and change trending
Tackling the Challenges of Cyber Security
Security Audits and Assessments design that Improves Business Process
Manga Sridhar Akella
Cyber Security Attacks – Impacts – Solutions
Secure your Cyber-Physical Systems with the YASH OT Security Services
Zero Trust Monitoring – A Necessity Amidst the Dynamic Cyber Environment
Related Service Offerings.
SAP on Cloud
Modernize the SAP landscape to open a new world of opportunities.
Cloud Transformation Services
Taking your business to the cloud with minimum disruptions and maximum ROI
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Unify your customers and business with Microsoft Dynamics 365.