Dynamics 365 Customer Relationship Management .
Redefine customer experience and forge a long-lasting relationship with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
Customer relationship is an integral part of any transformation journey and needs to be overhauled with technology disruption. MS Dynamics 365 CRM is a multifaceted solution that orchestrates the crucial elements of the customer’s journey, propelling a smooth transition from customer acquisition to loyalty. With YASH Technologies at the driver’s seat, organizations can optimally explore the unlimited potential of Dynamics 365 Customer Relationship Management and win customers for life.
- Multi-channel campaigns: Online and offline
- Social Media Marketing Intelligence
- Lead fostering: Generate leads and process them to nurture
- Align sales and marketing: Prioritize the leads with automated hand-off. Tracking of leads for progress using information through connected processes.
- Marketing decisions: Embedded intelligence to aid smarter decisions.
- Modern, agile, and adaptable platform perfect for innovative marketing approach
- Integrated event management, reporting, and surveys
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales
3600 solution encapsulating Invoicing, Selling, and Administration
- Enable smarter selling with embedded insights
- Empower sellers to build relationships with authentic and personal engagement
- Get additional AI-driven insights to grow sales
- Performance checks through reports and dashboards
- Predictions in the project to control costs
- Integration with LinkedIn and Power B
- Bring value at every point of contact and personalize every interaction with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service.
- Connect with customers on their preferred channel – chat, SMS, email, phone, or Messenger.
- Construct a single, uniform service experience through a threaded view of the customer experience. Even if a case is transferred between agents and channels, every customer receives an individual, unified experience.
- Design a comprehensive customer service solution that boosts conversions and user loyalty
- Optimize agent performance and enhance consumer engagement by examining operations and agent communications using Dynamics 365 Customer Service Insights, sentiment intelligence, and supervisor experiences.
- Gain understanding from your users based on their feedback submitted through surveys. Understand and implement feedback after each service interaction by bringing your consumer data balanced with survey insights
- Plan resources manually or automatically.
- Match the work requirements against skill sets of available field technicians.
- Manage frequent service appointments with flexible billing options.
- Gain more service contracts by proactively engaging leads from contact to contract.
- Supervise inventory particulars for any part of the transaction, including return material authorizations, stock adjustments, and stock transfer.
- Make available your field service team unlimited access to customer and case history.
- Offer a mobile workforce with a long-drawn calendar of work order details that can be effectively managed and changed.
- Connect work orders to customer and case history, service contracts, product configuration installations, parts information, and pricing.
- Share real-time positions of field technicians to customers, along with arrival times, photos, and vehicle details.
- Keep customers in the loop at each step of the process with automated text messages and phone calls
- Automatically share customer feedback for follow up as and when necessary
Project Service Automation
- Draft new project records using repeatable Project Templates with required roles and approximate work schedules.
- Commune project tasks, resources needed, and the time-frame for completion.
- Match available resources and find proper support to project tasks.
- Automatically prepare the project team basis of the resources established in a job structure.
- Enter time and expenses for each Project so that users are billed precisely, and you get credit for the job done.
- Configure invoice frequencies for billing periods – monthly, weekly, or on specific days.
- Invoice project work with billing milestones that fan out the total costs in fixed installments.
- Get real-time updates on each Project with inbuilt Microsoft Dynamics dashboards and reports.
- Get a consolidated view of costs, gross margin, and role utilization
Transform your business to embrace change with confidence
Dynamics 365 services for increased organizational productivity and agility
Consumers have changed, change your engagement with them with Microsoft Dynamics 365
It is not enough to say that the world, the market, and consumers have changed; it is imperative to take a hard look at how to change with them. Today, CRM tools are no less than essential for enterprises to maintain a competent rapport with customer
YASH has exhibited proven expertise across diverse industry verticals in delivering Next-gen Customer Relationship Management Solutions built on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform that redefines the customer experience.
Our highly skilled Dynamics 365 resources, industry enthusiasts, and technology experts have helped multiple customers globally to reinvent CRM with Dynamics 365. Our strategy includes understanding the unique business needs of the customer, align with their values, and create a comprehensive plan best suited and customizable for the digitalization of CRM.
Our dedicated Dynamics 365 Centre of Excellence and Innovation (CoEI) develops PoCs, solution accelerators, templates, etc. helps customers realize optimum value from their Dynamics 365 investments.