ManufacturingOne is a comprehensive, prepackaged SAP Business All-in-One solution designed for high-tech manufacturing companies. YASH has successfully helped industry-leading companies achieve improved forecasting accuracy, optimization of the global supply chain, enhanced product development life cycle, and streamlined compliance management. For you, this means greater operational excellence that drives better results and delivers a distinct competitive advantage.
This world-class solution offers midsized companies the functionality needed to efficiently manage regulatory business processes.
- Fixed cost, scope, and duration
- Based on best practices, reducing risks
- Localized for the USA
- Uses accelerated implementation methodology, S-Imple
In a matter of weeks, your organization can begin to efficiently manage your entire supply chain. Turn business challenges into advantages with ManufacturingOne!
YASH offers three different preconfigured packages to suit your unique business needs:
Core Business Functions: FI, SD, MM
- Order to Cash
- Returns and Complaints
- Rebates and Discounts
- Debit and Credit Memo Processing
- Third Party with Shipping Notification
- Procurement of Goods and Services
- Inventory Management
- Global Financial with General Ledger
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Bank and Cost Center Accounting
- Period End Closing in Financial Accounting
Core Business Functions: FI, SD, MM, PP
Includes ManufacturingOne Lite features, plus :
- Lean Warehouse Management
- Make-to-Stock and Make-to-Order Production
- Production Subcontracting
- Tool Production
Core Business Functions: FI, SD, MM, PP, CO, WM, QM, EDI
Includes ManufacturingOne Lite and Standard features, plus:
- Sales Quotation
- Advance Delivery Schedule with OEMs
- Scheduling and Capacity Planning
- Quality Management in Procurement
- Quality Management in Process Manufacturing
- Outbound Quality
- Cost Center Planning
- Overhead Cost Accounting Actual
- Standard Cost Calculation
- Cost Object Controlling
- Profitability Analysis
Contact us today to find out which package is right for you and to schedule a complimentary demo!
How did you like this page?