Career Opportunities in US
Job Openings in IT, Business Analysis, Project Management, and Consulting
If you are ready for a career at a company that brings out your leadership qualities and helps foster your passion, take the right path to something more. Because at YASH Technologies, mediocre just won’t do. Read More
IT Professionals (Multiple Positions)
SAP Consultant (1 opening) – Research, analyze, design & develop computer software systems. Responsible for SAP business process analysis, systems implementation & customization of products. Exp. must include utilizing: (Job# 4 Code SC33) SAP, CRM, ECC, BW, SRM, SCM, SSL, Solution Manager, ABAP, AIX.
For all positions: Req’s supervision of 3 Computer Programmers & job locations in East Moline, IL & various unanticipated client sites nationally requiring relocation & travel to these sites involving short & long term assignments. To apply, specify Job Title & job# ______, Code: __________, mail resume to: YASH Technologies, Inc. 605 17th Ave., East Moline, IL 61244. Attn: HR616
Position: SAP Pre-Sales
The Presales Expert should work on Presales and Business Development activities for SAP solutions in the SME Market.
The candidate must have the ability to support customer engagement sales cycles, by understanding customer's business requirements and promoting the value proposition of SAP solutions to meet their requirements and deliver benefits to the customer.
YASH Technologies Presales consultants are not only technical presales professionals but also business experts - in various daily situations they communicate with the clients as IT-competent business advisors, advising them how to improve their core business with professional IT solutions from SAP and other suppliers.
Job locations: Eastern U.S. (Greater Boston Area)
- Identify, understand and define customer needs, objectives and business requirements, design a solution that can best meet the client's requirements
- Communicate the business requirements to project/implementation team after completion of sale to ensure a smooth transition from presales to implementation stages
- Develop presentation material and demonstration scenarios for sales presentations which show how existing business processes can be mapped against R/3 or will need to be enhanced
- Demonstrate the value of the solution (not just demonstrate the functionality) and build a strong working relationship with both the prospect and the development team
- Support prioritized sales cycles, helping with strategy, competitive positioning, demonstrations and presentations
- Assume a key role in opportunity planning, strategy, solution approach and competitive positioning
- Actively support the sales teams in promoting and identifying solutions, articulating functional fit and completeness, responding to bid cycles, to the customer requests for information and information to tender
- Contribute to pipeline and revenue increase, through participation and coordination of demand generation activities, including customer workshops, trade shows and company events
- Posses strong sense of teamwork, integrity, self motivation, positive attitude, and works to solve problems
- Stay up to date with new trends within SAP, our competitors, our partners and the IT industry as a whole
- Attend industry seminars and events to raise the profile of YASH Technologies and maintain own up to date knowledge of the software industry
- Type: Full-time
- Experience: Mid-Senior level
- Functions: Project Management, Business Development, Sales, Consulting
- Industries: Computer Software
- Job ID: 1284516
Click here to apply.
How did you like this page?