Req ID: 100006
Work location: Moline, IL, USA
Posted on: 20/11/2020
Title: UI Lead Developer
Key Skills: UI, Angular, Pre-Sales, jQuery, Ajax, Node.js and Express.
YASH Technologies, a leading enterprise business and technology solution partner for medium and large global customers, is seeking UI Developer, who thrives on challenge and desires to make a real difference in business world.
With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
What you will do?
As an UI Lead Developer,
- Primary areas of focus will be on core development, design, and direction of application architecture and alignment of architecture with business objectives and high-level company technology direction.
- partner with other architects and technology decision-makers to guide the overall direction of the user interface layer of the site.
- Work closely with Technical Leads, Application Architects, Software Developers and Management in a highly collaborative environment.
- Proficient in preparing technical solution and architecture documents, artefacts, work products and presentations for the customer along with providing the complete UI Development for the different clients.
- Assist sales teams in pre-sales activity in acquiring new customers.
What you should have?
- Knowledgeable about cross-browser compatibility.
- Very strong knowledge of how the Web works and how to make it efficient (HTTP, caching, page rendering, mobile optimization, etc).
- Experience in creating UI for multi-channel deployment.
- Experience building mobile-first responsive pages.
- Experience in front-end development and UI technologies.
- Practical knowledge of Information architecture and UI Design best-practices.
- Good understanding of UX and usability across various web interfaces.
- Experience in capturing and interpreting business ideas to create UI flows.
- Ability to transform UI frames and mock-ups into elegant, intuitive, responsive pages, and to rapidly prototype interfaces.