Req ID: 100008
Work location: Moline, IL, USA or Des Moines, IA, USA or Peoria, IL, USA or Princeton, NJ, USA
Posted on: 6th September 2018
Title: SAP FICO Consultant
Key Skills: FICO, SAP R/3 , ECC 6.0
Our SAP service line is currently looking for industry-leading SAP FICO professionals with hands on experience. This position is ideally suited to someone who has decent experience in configuration, and support, preferably in the areas of Product Costing, Profit Center, and Cost Center Accounting. The successful candidate should have excellent knowledge of ECC 6.0. You are required to have skills in following areas:
What you should have?
- Comprehensive understanding of SAP's customizing toolset, including IMG (Implementation Management Guide).
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations.
- SAP configuration skills in FICO Module
- Familiarity with SAP architecture
- Upgrade to ECC 6.0 from SAP R/3 and related integrated applications like SRM and BW,
- Areas in controlling must include Product Costing, Profit Center, and Cost Center Accounting as well as Internal Order Management.
- Hands-on experience in SAP New GL and SPL accounting,
- FI-CO areas include Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, and Taxation (a plus),
- Experience in global deployments of SAP with thorough understanding of procedures around different (and multiple) currencies
- Thorough understanding of integration among core SAP modules
- Must be well-versed with SAP master data set-up and technical components; necessary for successful functioning with complex 'standard' and 'custom' processes.
- Ability to analyze functional and technical needs and identify gaps and alternative solutions relative to existing design.
- Good project management skills, operating as part of a team organizing, planning, and executing large scale projects from vision through implementation.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or its foreign equivalent in the computer related field.