Req ID: 100001
Work location: Moline, IL, USA
Posted on: 20/11/2020
Title: Full Stack Java Developer
Key Skills: Java, AWS, TDD, MongoDB, SQL and DynamoDBYASH Technologies, a leading enterprise business and technology solution partner for medium and large global customers, is seeking Full Stack Java Developer, who thrives on challenge and desires to make a real difference in business world. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment. What you will do? As a full stack Java developer
- Full stack java development.
- Develop custom directives, Factories, and Services in AngularJS.
- Migrate Data from databases such as MongoDB, SQL and Dynamo dB to Amazon Redshift.
- Java web application development.
- Working with applications, Data Infrastructure, and/or IT security.
- Implement AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto-scaling groups.
- Setting up databases in AWS using RDS storage.
- Create quality code using Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Bachelor’s degree or its foreign equivalent in the computer related field.
- AWS Certification is plus.
- Must have experience with AWS tools EC2, S3, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, ElastiCache, RDS, DynamoDB.
- Experience working in a team environment.