Req ID: 100002
Work location: Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on: 20/11/2020
Title: AZURE Lead Developer
Key Skills: .Net, AZURE, API, SOAP, REST, SQL XML and JSON
YASH Technologies, a leading enterprise business and technology solution partner for medium and large global customers, is seeking Azure Lead Developer who thrives on challenge and desires to make a real difference in business world.
With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
What you will do?
As an AZURE Lead Developer,
- Responsible for Systems Design and Analysis (70%)
- Will analyze current and future state business processes to understand the needs to share data or business logic
- Will evaluate alternatives and formulates system scope and objectives to create or modify web services
- Must be able to transform requirements into designs including architecture, interactions, messages, and providing system resources such as databases or additional providing web services. Database schema design may also be in scope.
- Must be able to write test scenarios/cases for various integration components
- Supports implementation tasks to ensure successful go-live
- An understanding of system decomposition and Domain Driven Design is preferred
- Must be familiar with asynchronous messaging patterns that utilize service buses, queues, topics and subscriptions
- Must be able to read and design XML message schemas
- Must understand the concepts of REST services as well as both, XML and JSON message formats
- Experience with enterprise modeling tools is a plus
- Provides subject matter expertise and partners with the IS Helpdesk to provide day-to-day application support to service providers and requesters
- Troubleshoots production problems and works to fix issues
- Understands technology and systems infrastructure
- Communications (10%)
- Work with users on functional requirements, development and implementation plans
- Work with users and co-workers to manage a project from concept through testing and rollout
- Participate in project and administrative meetings
- Train users on the value of API Architectures for the modern enterprise
- Prepare project status reports
What you should have?
- Experience in enterprise integration using APIs
- 7+ years of experience in an analyst role writing functional specifications and test plans.
- 5+ years of experience in a general IT environment within corporate setting
- Experience with the following or related technologies: REST services, Azure Service Bus, Pub/Sub integration patterns. API Management knowledge is desired
- Strong SQL skills, specifically the ability to assess data structures and generate queries to meet business and technical needs
- Strong SDLC skills including the generation of requirements and test cases
- BS/BA in business management information systems, computer science, software engineering, business, or equivalent technical degree required
- Understands and experienced with securely integrating external and internal systems
- Familiarity with SOAP UI is a plus
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple project assignments.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with hybrid (cloud/on premises) integration architecture patterns is highly desirable. Microsoft Azure is our preferred cloud provider