Req ID: 100007
Work location: Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on: 14th May 2018
Title: Microsoft Solution Specialist
Key Skills: Microsoft Azure, IaaS and/or PaaS
YASH Technologies, a leading enterprise business and technology solution partner for medium and large global customers, is seeking Microsoft Solution Specialist, who thrives on challenge and desires to make a real difference in business world.
With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
What you will do?
As an Microsoft Professional,
- Responsible for strategy based and consulting led sales of all service offerings, particularly those based on emerging technologies.
- The role provides critical inputs in the shaping of competencies and creation of new offerings and associated go to market strategies.
- The primary responsibility of the specialist is to develop and provision technical solutions based on complex patterns mainly involving, but not limited to Microsoft products and platforms.
- A predominantly client facing role, the specialist works closely with other key stakeholders through the lead to closure cycle and supports certain strategic pursuits.
- Special Technology Problem Solving in aid of delivery groups
- Development of Frameworks, Tools, Accelerators
- Create/Provide Deep Technology Content and Thought Leadership
- Focus on Technology Penetration and Expansion & Continuous Technology Intervention
What you should have?
- 15+ years of experience in Microsoft products and platforms
- 7+ years as a Microsoft Solution/Technical Architect
- 3+ years as a Microsoft Enterprise Architect
- Must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 5 successful implementations of technical solutions based on complex patterns involving Microsoft technologies
- Must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 3 Microsoft Azure implementations using IaaS and/or PaaS
- Proficient in creation of quality technical documents
- Proficient in creation of Reference Architectures
- Demonstrate experience in supporting entire presales cycle, including understanding of customer needs, solution, estimation and proposal creation
- Demonstrate involvement in bid/RFP responses of large deals
- Understanding of Microsoft Partner / Alliance program
- Ability to create / contribute to technical content
- Strong communication skills, including presentation skills, including at CTO level.
- Open to frequent travel
- Open to step in and support delivery groups as needed, especially when it comes to new / emerging technologies
- Appropriate Microsoft certifications must be obtained for the position within 3 months of joining.