Req ID: 100005
Work location: Moline, IL, USA or Des Moines, IA, USA or Peoria, IL, USA
Posted on: 14th May 2018
Title: Java Developer
Key Skills: Java, Spring, Hibernate, log4j, JUnit, Mockito
YASH Technologies, a leading enterprise business and technology solution partner for medium and large global customers, is seeking Java Developer, who thrives on challenge and desires to make a real difference in business world.
With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
What you will do?
- Provides application development and support to partner in the planning, delivery and/or support of business processes utilizing information technology and business practices for strategic business units.
- Work is of medium complexity and moderate in risk.
- Has broad contact with the responsibility to multiple departments and functional operations, and ongoing interaction with business contacts on tactical issues.
- Serves as a key team member in various roles including serving as a team leader.
- Follows processes for tasks with minimal review.
- Uses discretion and judgment in planning own work/schedule and may have some responsibility for planning work/schedules for others on project related work.
- Impact of decision-making is medium risk and impact.
- Actively works to share knowledge across workgroups.
- Applies information analyses to assist in the effective implementation and integration of a business process.
- Integrates medium to complex changes to existing processes with minimal review.
- Primarily performs as an individual contributor, but may supervise a small work team (6 or fewer members).
What you should have?
- Bachelor’s degree or its foreign equivalent in the computer related field.
- 5+ years’ experience with Java
- Experienced in test driven development and other XP practices
- Scrum or other Agile experience
- Ability to pair program and be a quick learner Highly preferred
- AWS technologies experience
- Big data experience
- ATDD or BDD experience
- If you find the above opportunity suitable for your profile please let me know the best time and contact number to reach you so we could discuss the further details.
- Deep understanding of object oriented design principles and patterns, application architecture, and software development lifecycle
- Experience with automated test, build, and integration techniques
- Experience with Java open source frameworks (e.g., Spring, Hibernate, log4j, JUnit, Mockito)
- Experience with Java application management tools (e.g., Subversion, Ant, Maven, Hudson)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills that promote effective working relationships in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to positively engage, self-motivate and possess a strong desire to learn
- Ability to complete tasks on set budgetary parameters and targets