Req ID: 100004
Work location: Moline, IL, USA
Posted on: 14th May 2018
Title: Cloud AWS Architect
Key Skills: AWS, EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3
YASH Technologies, a leading enterprise business and technology solution partner for medium and large global customers, is seeking Cloud AWS Architect, who thrives on challenge and desires to make a real difference in business world.
With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
What you will do?
As Cloud AWS Architect,
- Be a trusted advisor on cloud technologies.
- Design and develop, from the ground up, a reliable and scalable back-end infrastructure using AWS components.
- Perform needs analysis to identify the appropriate AWS services based on client requirements.
- Work closely with development teams to integrate their applications into the AWS production environment and support their requirements
- Build automation to streamline and scale applications in the AWS production environment
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Expert in Migration of servers/applications to AWS/Azure
- Create documentation as necessary
- Design HA and DR solution based on RTO and RPO
- Create/develop infrastructure using cloud formation or any other scripting
- Implement hybrid cloud solutions using Direct connect/VPN, also exposure to integrate Active directory.
What you should have?
- Experience in designing, developing, and supporting cloud systems for medium to large enterprises using AWS.
- Client management experience, with comfort speaking with high-level executives.
- Experience migrating legacy systems to an AWS cloud environment is a plus.
- Experience managing highly-available data centre operations is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of software development tools and methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Managing Customer relationships through Service excellence.
- IT Advisory services and Consulting skills preferred
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3).