Utilize expertise of a competent regulatory partner to complement internal teams
EHS Regulatory Documentation, a support service provided by YASH Technologies, complements your organization’s initiatives and actions towards compliance documentation, including processes for the preparation, handling, storage, distribution, and timely updating of various SDS and label documents in the existing system. All company and product specific EHS data are collated and appropriately maintained in a centralized database (SAP EHS) to enable the generation for various regulatory reports and documents which meet all local, state, and country specific requirements.
Some Key Services around Regulatory Documentation:
- Preparation of new MSDS for new / revised formulations
- Conversion of existing SDS from one format to other (GHS, OSHA, CLP etc.)
- Language Translation (country specific updates) for MSDSs
- SDS Distribution to regulatory authorities and various customers
- Appropriate Storage of the SDS documents in line to the Product Portfolio
- Document versioning, access authorizations, control and security
- Upload and Manage the vendor MSDS documents
- Compliance Help Desk – for prompt support on SDS requests/queries
- Building and creating Labels, SOPs and Dangerous Goods Documents etc.
- Product Labels, GHS/CLP Classification Labels, TremCards and Shipping Labels
- Support in creating/monitoring EH&S / MSDS Portal and updating time to time