WholesaleOne is a comprehensive, prepackaged SAP® Business All-in-One ERP solution designed for the wholesale distribution industry. Leading wholesale distributors are leveraging WholesaleOne to proactively respond to supply chain and warehouse management demand, resulting in improved collaboration with customers and suppliers, increased responsiveness, and efficient cost.
WholesaleOne delivers the necessary tools to improve business performance:
- Increased supply chain visibility and efficiency with optimized product mix and inventory planning.
- Simplified and automated processes for warehouse and inventory management.
- Profitable growth through reduced cost of goods sold and lowered operating expenses.
- Integrated chargeback management for order-to-cash and procure-to-pay cycles.
- Built-in support of industry best practices providing system flexibility to meet unique company needs. Scalable to meet future business growth requirements.
WholesaleOne includes all of the tools necessary to get business up and running in a matter of weeks.
Benefits of SAP Business All-In-One on SAP HANA
SAP HANA features the usage of a cutting edge in-memory database, enabling companies to access analytical and operational data together in real time, maximizing the performance capabilities of the industry specific ERP solution. Organizations simplify their IT landscape by eliminating up to 50% of the number of typical servers, enabling faster reporting and transactional instances. Offering advanced features for enhanced user experience, analytics, and data management, SAP All-In-One solutions powered by HANA are guaranteed to accelerate and maximize business performance.
Contact us today to schedule a complimentary demonstration!
Key Features of WholesaleOne
- Order Guide
- Deal Margin Analysis
- Sales Orders -EDI Integration
- Sales to Retail Chain
- Pricing and Discounts
- Trade Promotions-Charge Back & Bllbacks, Rebates
- Returns and Complaints
- Sales/Agent/Broker Commissions
Supply Chain Execution
- Inbound and outbound shipment
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Batch determination with SLED
- Repacking/ Labelling
- Opportunistic Cross Docking
- Wave picking
- Replenishment for Fixed Bins
- Internal WH process
- Inspection during Put away
- Stock Transfers
- Mobile Data Entry /RF
- Financial Global
- General Ledger
- Profit Center Accounting
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Accounting
- Cost Center planning
- Overhead Cost Accounting Actual
- Marketing & research projects Budget/Actual
- Profitability Analysis
- Period End Closing
Procure To Pay
- Contract Management
- Sourcing & Quotations
- Procurement of Trading Items
- Invoice Management
- Purchase Rebates
- Vendor Returns and Performance
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Forecast & Demand Planning
SAP Integration with third party systems – ADP Payrolls, Sales Force and Kronos
BOBJ – Dashboards, Reports for Wholesale Industries
- B2B/B2C e-Commerce Portal
- EWM/Decentralized WM
- Dispute Management
- Transportation Management
- GTIN Numbering
- Mobile Sales
- APO-Demand Planning
- Route Accounting
- Asset Accounting
- RF-Hand Handle Integration
- Cost of Sales Accounting