Reasons to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & OperationsPublish Date: June 21, 2019
It is essential for global enterprises to organize, automate and optimize their processes to stay ahead of the competition today. As businesses grow to bring in more customers, more employees, more inventories and more automation requirements it has more data than what can be handled. Some organizations keep adding software solutions that might work great on their own but don’t integrate. Dynamics 365 (F&O) is a single solution that can do everything, a perfect solution for growing businesses. A powerful ERP solution from Microsoft Dynamics 365 (F&O) is simple, easy to use and quick to prove ROI after implementation. The architecture is flexible, and this reduces implementation time and can be deployed one business scenario at a time.
What can Microsoft Dynamics 365 (F&O) do for your business?
- Expand financial performance by taking full advantage of new business opportunities through centralized management intelligence and embedded analytics.
- Provides country-specific localizations in a single solution to meet the regulations of most countries.
- Make smart, proactive decisions through intelligent target systems. Consolidate information, tasks, and insights relevant to specific jobs.
- Put resources at employees’ fingertips, helping people work better, faster, and smarter.
- Rapidly adapt the system to support unique business requirements as it expands.
- Model-driven, layered architecture helps to develop and maintain unique business processes.
- Upgrade to new releases with ease.
- Meet and adapt to ever-changing business requirements.
- Simplify and accelerate deployment with instant-on capabilities.
- Efficiently track assets.
- Reduce reporting errors and automate where necessary.
- Data collection and predictive analytics give valuable insights into every area of the supply chain.
- Advanced logistics management to optimize the flow of materials and goods
- Products reach customers’ hands’ faster and faster customer response
- Improve product quality with real-time insights to resolve issues early
- Gain access to other Microsoft Applications like Office 365, SharePoint, etc.
- Connect with other enterprise offerings either on-premises or in the cloud.
- Better communication and collaboration across the organization.
- Minimize operational spend with financial process automation, encumbrance, budget planning, and control, and 3-way matching.
- Automation across supply chain helps reduce procurement costs.
- Grow business seamlessly with Dynamics 365 (F&O)’s agile, omni-channel solution.
Dynamics 365 (F&O) has all the organizations’ core processes and data under one roof which makes it easy to standardize operations, provide visibility, and simplify compliance. Core ERP capabilities include financial management, human capital management, business intelligence, production, supply chain management, procurement and sourcing, project management and accounting, sales and marketing, and service management. It also has built-in industry capabilities for manufacturing, distribution, services, retail, the public sector, and many more. Combined with Microsoft analytics tools and Dynamics CRM, Dynamics 365 (F&O) provides business insights that allow monitoring the pulse of any business and proactively react to changes.
Program Manager@YASH Technologies