Program Manager@YASH Technologies
Office 365 and Dynamics 365 integration A game changerLast updated on July 29, 2019
Organizations depend on many applications for a seamless experience, for which these applications need to be centralized. Data needs to be accessed on any device, at any time for a seamless experience with everything going on the cloud. A powerful platform on its own, Dynamics 365 a cloud-based solution, with the combined capabilities of ERP and CRM that can leverage the functionality available in all other Office 365 applications
Combining Dynamics 365 and Office 365 integration enables:
- Easier work and access to familiar applications with constant connectivity
- Tracking customer interactions through the use of cloud services
- Easier maintenance
- Enhanced productivity
- More availability across various devices
- Smarter insights to sales data
- Update large amounts of records easily in Excel online, from within Dynamics 365 instead of going through the process of editing records one after the other.
- To analyze and save data, view & update reports using Excel Online within the platform to perform all the necessary data analysis.
- Export or Import data, creating templates, and refresh or edit Dynamics data directly.
Word with Dynamics 365
- Use word templates available in Dynamics 365 to create, design or modify the layout of a document.
- Merge customer data quickly into the word template to create summaries.
Outlook with Dynamics 365
- Track emails easily.
- View information with a single click from within Outlook Calendar.
- Track meetings & customer appointments.
- Create new Dynamics records & activity lists in response to emails from Outlook.
- Automatically schedule tasks.
SharePoint with Dynamics 365
- Save precious database space & reduce data storage.
- Easily source customer data from SharePoint.
- Documents can be linked to a quote, opportunity or any record and can surface in SharePoint, along with functionalities.
- Using the document management capabilities of SharePoint readily collaborate with users outside the organization & also share documents.
OneNote with Dynamics 365
- Take notes wherever you go with the OneNote application.
- Make or edit notes within an activity wall record, both on the web application & Mobile apps.
- Promptly capture, organize & store notes or images on any device.1
Social Engagement with Dynamics 365
- Gain insights into social media data and spot emerging trends from comments.
- Use real-time data to analyze how customers interact with social media.
- Address issues before significant problems arise.
Skype for Business with Dynamics 365
- Real-time communications with customers, colleagues or team members.
- Track meetings.
- Conduct webinars or meetings and instantly send a record of the event to all participants.
Power BI with Dynamics 365
- Gain insights into customers’ business history.
- Create powerful visualizations with Dynamics data and embed it right into the D365 dashboards.
- Learn to improve processes using cloud-based business intelligence and analytics service.
- Quickly get information from Dynamics, analyze and format data using powerful visuals.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Office 365 are business tools with their benefits and can become a more powerful resource bringing in a cost-effective, flexible, competitive and customer oriented solution that brings in a new level of productivity, empowering collaboration, efficiency, and ease of doing business.