Shared AMS for MSMEs.
The One-Stop SAP Application Management Solution for Mid-Sized Enterprises
From anywhere with our location-agnostic services
To flexibly meet evolving business needs without disruption
Platform-driven capabilities for greater service efficiency, application optimization & transparency
Process adherence to ITIL standards in SLA commitments
Spread costs by a well-structured and proven innovative pricing model
Customer Focused Service Specialists
Customized application management services matching specific company needs
High levels of Managed Application services with deep domain expertise and SAP certified specialists
24×7 Delivery Model
Round-the-clock services for all AMS needs
Get Your Business Future Ready With YASH
- Reduction in cost with Blended onshore / offshore service model
- Flexible hours with ramp up for any workload hotspots
- Analysis of the root cause of issues and Documents the solution
- Monthly support starting from as low as 100 Hours
- Utilization of supports hours across modules
- Metric-driven support, focusing on Return on Investment (ROI)
- Call Support services available as need 20×5, 24×7, etc. Onshore team interface for critical ticket resolution
YASH Shared Service Solution.
YASH SAP AMS shared services program brings predictable value leveraging best-in-class methodologies, processes, templates, and reporting framework, thereby laying a strong foundation for “performance- centric” enterprise application management services at optimized costs. We empower our customers with an evolved shared services model that features a centralized pool of talented and experienced SAP specialists who maintain, enhance, and manage their SAP environments with consummate ease. By tapping the expertise of this highly resourceful and flexible pool, over 200 companies globally are taking advantage of our shared services, application maintenance and support services.
- Agility with integrated services
- Flexibility to meet continuously evolving business needs
- Process Adherence using ITIL Standards
- Platform Driven to improve service efficiencies
- Global reach, vast and experienced pool of SAP functional and technical consultants
- In-depth industry knowledge and expertise with services tailored to specific requirements
- Evolved and structured shared services processes
- Stable and predictable support services during holidays, weekends or off-hours
- Distributed onshore & offshore delivery
As a go-to-partner, YASH Technologies helps enterprises with a 360° service portfolio – from strategy to value enrichment to ensure operational, productivity, and cost efficiencies. While technology is at the core, YASH incorporates the next-and-best practices to drive process standardization, reduce system redundancies, and higher productivity levels.
Insights & Featured.
YASH AMS stablizes global SAP landscapes at a leading Industrial Chemicals Manufacturer
The Shared Support model helped reduce the overall cost of ownership of the application
Significantly optimized enterprise performance with YASH SAP AMS
Leading non-carbonated beverage maker streamlined and rationalized their SAP application landscape
Global shared service center
Engage our service specialists for your focused support needs
Modernize application portfolio to stay relevant for future needs
Enterprises across the globe are having trouble keeping their IT solutions up to date with evolving business and user requirements. Would you like to understand how your peers across industries are adapting to these times and driving a balance betwee
Learn about value-added resellers to assess the value upfront for your SAP investments
Regardless of size or industry, supporting, maintaining, and upgrading your SAP system landscape in step with increasing business demands is time-consuming and costly. This becomes an impossible challenge for IT teams with limited finances, inflexibl
Improve your Business Game with SAP Application Management Services
Join co-hosts ASUG and YASH for an honest approach to collaborating with a partner for your SAP portfolio needs. Plus, receive the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) needed for system stability, feature utilization, team efficiency and user satisfacti
Innovative Pricing Models.
A structured and well thought out approach is laid out to arrive at the cost value per hour per month based on monthly hours of support, number SAP Modules, Time zones giving transparency and consistency to the customers.
- Specialized Modules
- Local Geography Support
- Rollover Capacity
- Support Coverage
- Out of Contract Support Hours
- Below/Above Threshold Level
SAP Master Data Governance- its Idea Origination
October 5, 2017 by Mohandas Warrier
SAP HANA on Real World
January 23, 2019 by Vamsi krishna
Does migrating SAP applications to Azure save costs?
August 7, 2020 by Siddhartha Bose
Take a Leap from Big Data to Big Value with SAP HANA 2.0
June 30, 2017 by Suresh Suravarapu