Organizations look at applications that can integrate their processes in one place. Dynamics 365 is the next generation of intelligent business applications in the cloud that combines Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) capabilities to work seamlessly together across sales, customer service, field service, operations, financials, marketing, and project service automation. All this facilitate organizations to engage customers better, as well as optimize their processes and empower employees.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 combines the best of CRM and Dynamics AX with Office 365, forming a complete union on a single platform while also including the management of customer service and marketing, together with the daily operations of business transactions and processes. It offers different apps for business areas as optional applications to satisfy the specific needs of the business sector and simplify the day-to-day work of employees who are familiar with the regular use of technology through mobile devices.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functionalities
Editable Grids to speed up data modification eliminating the time-consuming process of modifying record after record.
- App Modules enables users to create their apps in the system and allows them to control their apps in Dynamics 365.
- Sitemap Designer enables to easily edit their sitemap by dragging, dropping & creating areas, groups, & entities links. Users can easily control the sitemaps of apps & icons for items in the sitemap.
- Business Process Flow Enhancements enables processes to be set to Active, Inactive or Abandoned.
- Relationship Insights connects customers with the Azure Machine Learning.
- Engagement Analysis analyzes what the receiver of emails are engaged in by measuring the number of clicks & views on the emails & their content.
- Relationship Assistant Tool helps customers with the suggestions for their records in Dynamics 365.
- CRM App for Outlook enables customers to use email templates and attach articles in the email from Outlook.
- Relevance Search Enhancements enables customers to search their documents, lookup field, and option sets. It also searches among shared records and allows users to control what columns they would prefer to see in the search result.
- Learning Paths for creating help windows & pop-ups for users to guide them through app usage in the desired manner and to improve user experience with the app.
- Enhanced security, drag-n-drop designer, Suggestion bubbles for the user and a timer of BPF’s stage are new functionalities.
Advantage Microsoft Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 is the next generation of intelligent business applications. It breaks down the silos between CRM and ERP and incorporates the familiar productivity tools businesses use every day, harnessing the full power of Microsoft.
- Greater access to data when compared to using two separate siloed tools CRM and ERP.
- Automates many sales force tasks, making teams more efficient and productive with more functionality.
- Single view of the customer saving time spent in hunting down data from disparate sources.
- Visible operations information.
- Embedded intelligence by enhancing interactions with customers offering the best recommendations based on their previous behavior and preferences thus working towards increasing customer satisfaction.
- Improved decision making, increased productivity and better customer retention.
- Optimized email marketing that informs organizations on when and how customers interact with their emails to send the most appealing and convincing emails going forward.
- Social intelligence tracker analyzes what buyers say on social media networks to give a better idea of how they feel about products and services as well as to gauge on the competition.
- It is meant to be used on mobile devices which give the chance to work wherever, whenever needed.
- Tailored to add or change applications in line with business requirements.
The combination of an ERP and a CRM system makes Dynamics 365 is the distinct advantage because of its ability to connect to many data sources and present information in a single view. It saves time, effort, and money simultaneously boosting productivity, enhance decision making and increase the efficiency of the organization as a whole.
Reference : www.mbs.microsoft.com
K R Venkatanarayanan- Program Manager@YASH Technologies