The pandemic has prompted businesses to realign their human resource strategies to safeguard the wellbeing of their key stakeholders. One of the critical challenges that all organizations face today around the world is reorganizing their workplaces, and HR, the key contributor in planning the post-pandemic workplace policies and strategies, is looking at the different technologies they can leverage to deal with these challenges.
Looking forward to reinventing HR? YASH’s SFOne Pro is the answer
SAP and YASH Technologies bring you a SFOne Pro solution incorporating pre-configured content for core HR and talent management based on HR practices, processes, and methods. This future-ready solution offers a detailed assessment of your ongoing implementation and provides you with a diagnostic report that can help put customers back on the road to recovery. It is an enhanced and pre-configured solution that modernizes your HR systems by effectively using its unique technology that supports employee engagement and talent strategies.
Saratchandra Panganamamula, Head, HCM Services, YASH Technologies, discusses key trends and challenges in Human Resources in the post-pandemic world. Nagesh Polu, Solution Architect, SAP SuccessFactors, YASH Technologies, addresses a keynote on building the human capital cloud connect followed by a Question & Answer session.
- Identify the post-pandemic key challenges in HCM
- Offering you a transformation that gives you an excellent cloud experience
- SFOne Pro implementation methodology and its benefits
- Various tools and capabilities that will enhance your technical roadmap
- Assured quality and health check assessment for ongoing implementation
- Pre-configured content for core HR and talent management based on HR practices, processes and methods