The current pandemic has had a severe impact on our lives; work wise and our day-to-day life. It has disrupted business processes and led to business slowdown.
Workplace safety was always an integral part of the functioning of a production process. With the outbreak of the pandemic, the importance of safety at workplace has become the topmost priority.
The unprecedented business scenario has brought in human risk of balancing labour shortages, uncertain supply of critical materials and demand volatility of goods and services.
Return to workplace readiness was the first agenda for all organisations. Resilient supply chain which was the major issue faced by all the organisations cannot be attained without ensuring the safety of the people at work.
SAP EHS as an enterprise level response to disruptions helps organisation in bringing in the reality of employee health and safety by work execution safety through digital technologies, bring intelligent IT systems that present organised data that is insightful and actionable enabling intuitive decision making, management of unforeseen events all in the knowledge that the employees are safe to execute their complex tasks more efficiently.
Want to migrate to the SAP EHS solution landscape?
YASH partnered with SAP to bring you an integrated solution to ensure employee health and safety at workplace via a large team of experts who are ready to take on a variety of requirements in the shortest turnaround period. The key benefits of this transition are:
- Quick solution demonstration
- Prioritise the employees in batches of tiers
- Preliminary screening checklist and health status and system recommendation / suggestions for next steps
- Trigger notification to employees
- Additional screening at site entry and approved access
- Reporting deviation at workplace during production, trigger health surveillance and medical tests
- Risk mitigation at workplace as part of repeated deviation
- Analyses hazards and impacts implementing control measures
- Triggering site audits / inspection with pre-configured inspection checklist
- Identifying inspection findings and report tasks
- Dashboard & analytics to leadership team
- Safe at work- solution highlights
- Innovative pre-packaged EHS Best practices solution
- Built along with leading tech & industry experts
- Mobile application for reporting and notifications
- Quick deployment and faster adoption
- Integrated to your S4/ Eccor other ERP landscape
- Smart analytics, and interactive dashboards
- Faster implementation time
Please enter your information to access our full on demand webinar series.
Know our speakers
VP & Business Head, Strategic industries SAP
Director, EHS Solution Management SAP
Christian Polivka is a Director within the Sustainability Solution Management of SAP SE. As solution owner of SAP’s sustainability performance management and integrated reporting, Christian is responsible for the solution Go-to-Market and overall strategy.
Head- Pre-Sales & Sustainability, YASH Tech
Yogesh has an overall experience of around 18 years in Pre-Sales, Solution Consulting, and Sustainability. At YASH Tech, he is currently working as Global Head - EH&S and Compliance, an expert in the Product Safety - and Stewardship module.