Lead your SAP-driven enterprise with YASH Software FactoriesPublish Date: February 26, 2021
SAP Support with improved quality, minimal cost, fewer implications, and at a faster rate
SAP solutions are designed with the precedence of keeping its enterprise customers ahead of the curve – equipping them with the most advanced tools, expansive toolset, and comprehensive governance planning and deployment approaches.
With changing times however, not only stakeholder expectations evolving and expanding, the ever-shifting business reality is also bearing down heavily on enterprise leaders worldwide. This is because following a zero-based approach to development, enhancement, and transition of SAP assets may result in cost overruns, unnecessary complexities, and lost business opportunities.
This is precisely where an SAP factory model offers respite by mimicking manufacturing production line systems to pace up delivering high quality, and customize SAP application builds. As a methodology, it seeks to play on the usability of existing tools, frameworks, content, and processes and align them with the available business cases to pace up development timelines and improve the overall project governance, visibility and outcomes. The reduced time to value and trimming of cost redundancies poses undeniable advantages for future-ready companies planning to navigate a hyper-competitive space.
In this blog post, I would like to introduce you to YASH’s SAP Software Factory, a solution that not only encompasses the expansive stretch of SAP’s tools, but also incorporates the flexibility and cost-efficacy to leverage them at scale – as and when needed, at speed.
The YASH Superlative Making the holistic power of SAP awesome SAUCE
With more than two decades of market exposure and multi-level strategic partnership with SAP, YASH fully comprehends the imperatives of containing project sprawls, managing development overheads, and ensuring accountability to guarantee SAP engagements’ success. Our SAP Factories are built around the four principles of SAUCE included within the framework – Scalability, Accountability, Upskilling, and Cost-Efficacy.
They are designed to deliver strategic business value through both ‘Core & Flex (C&F)’ and ‘Time & Skill (T&S)’ staffing modes, in order to resonate best with the client’s SAP landscape and their evolution roadmaps.
- Core & Flex: Flexible resource capacity model comprising a core team with strong business and industry knowledge. While the core team sustains the customer’s business expertise, the Flex team augments them when the need arises. Flex is a pool of shadow resources which is available on-demand.
- Time & Skill: Engagement initiates with collaborative resource planning with the customer. The teams work to identify the best resources for the need-based & ad-hoc resource requests. We also ensure that the resources are regularly up-skilled.
In terms of production lines, YASH’s SAP factory portfolio’s key strength lies not only in its diversity, covering all the SAP technology aspects, but also in its elasticity. With YASH SAP Factories, the lifecycle of the enterprise SAP landscape gets standardized. Akin to a physical factory, the production line continuously optimizes the outcomes through YASH libraries and best practices. The factory is a continuous delivery model that picks-up processes from a pipeline based on cost/benefit analysis.
But why leverage SAP Software Factories in the first place?
The SAP Factory Model edge Why YASH for SAP Services?
With YASH SAP Factories, the lifecycle of the enterprise SAP landscape gets standardized. Akin to a physical factory, the production line continuously optimizes the outcomes through YASH libraries and best practices. The factory is a continuous delivery model that picks-up processes from a pipeline based on cost/benefit analysis.
Advantages of SAP Software Factory:
- Accurate workforce demand forecasting and dynamic capacity management through Core & Flex and Time & Skill staffing modes
- Well-defined knowledge transition framework
- Accelerated project progression and reliable quality assurance for the builds
- Focused investment in engagement-relevant SAP technology domains for CSI programs
- Multi-tiered oversight and governance mechanism, including comprehensive periodic reporting on performance metrics
- Highly qualified team members and SAP-certified professionals trained on cross-functional processes with proven technical acumen
- Interventions backed end-to-end by YASH SAP CoEs and the Technical Support vertical
- Transparency in resource deployment and SLA backed utilization to ensure maximum ROI
- Faster team Ramp-Up and Ramp-Downs
- Improvement of delivery confidence with every change deployed
- Reduction in cost of change
- Contract the overall lead-time
YASH is one of the largest SAP service providers globally and is at the forefront of helping customers become digital organizations. With an enduring and growing partnership with SAP across a broad spectrum of products and solutions, our offerings span the SAP portfolio’s depth and width. We have proven SAP expertise and business process knowledge in Process and Discrete Manufacturing, Lifesciences, Higher Education, Healthcare, Consumer Products, Utilities, etc.
With a combination of SAP functional and technical SME’s, global thought leaders, and a highly rated team of SAP consultants, YASH is an acknowledged “Partner of Choice” for driving “definitive” business outcomes. For more details on YASH’s SAP offerings, feel free to check them out at – https://www.yash.com/coe/sap/, or simply write to us if you have any questions about how the YASH SAP Software Factory can benefit your enterprise efforts.