Thinking about the digital transformation of your organization? Think no farther than RISE with SAPPublish Date: June 22, 2021
It has never been more imperative and time-sensitive that businesses transform. With the economic onslaught of the pandemic, adopting a digital framework to make businesses more resilient and flexible is the need of the hour. In 2020, 18 percent of worldwide retail was made online. With a reputation of creating simpler and increasingly efficient workflows, SAP brings business-transformation-as-a-serviced to the table.
Continuing our conversation from the last blog on the offerings RISE with SAP comes with, we will further explore the key considerations your company must go over before you make your Enterprise Resource Planning transition.
Intelligent suite for an intelligent enterprise
RISE with SAP is a packaged proposition of standardized intelligent solutions such as S/4HANA, designed to help your enterprise become more competent and automate effectively.
For your business, it will:
- Prevent additional project costs and predictive analysis of inventory levels with a seamless user experience
- Integrate financial planning and stabilize out-of-box solutions in a central task management system
- Afford qualities desired by multiple end-users and automate purchase requisitions with a holistic business and customer view
- Align business processes across applications and harmonize the product life cycle setup
- Provide end-to-end process blueprints and consistent security management
Understanding deployment for your unique requirements
In the RISE with SAP bundle, the S/4HANA cloud comes as a default offering; however, it is deployable in private cloud services as per your comfort.
With S/4HANA as a public cloud, you get
- Adequate best practices implementation for new customers with complete access to native SaaS ERP solutions
- Flexibility to configure and extend the processes to match your operations
- Swift reduction in the total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Easy legacy ERP conversion
In the private edition, you get
- Targeted customer planning and carry over enhancements of S/4HANA cloud
- Rapid transformation to a cloud-based architecture (subscription-based) along with traditional on-premises applications
- Lowered TCO of a hyperscaler infrastructure and the freedom of using the software landscape at your pace, region, and language, along with add-ons
- Pre-sized materials, infrastructure assumptions with clear agreements setup and upgradation on request
RISE with SAP for value
With a higher degree of standardization, RISE with SAP aims to make predictive operations a driving factor. Usage-based models help businesses ensure that their bottom lines and revenue management remain unharmed. Moreover, linking engineering and manufacturing with a common digital base imparts agility to speed up innovation with precise insights.
Considerations as a repeat user
- Shifting to the RISE licensing, ensure all your current entitlements are transferred as a full user license. Be mindful that RISE with SAP is a subscription-based offering instead of other lifetime access solutions.
- With reduced SAP flexibility, with a level maintained for hyperscalers such as Google, Amazon, Alibaba, etc., it is important to understand that volume clips may require you to purchase to tier up. This will require you to continuously manage your portfolio even if RISE with SAP leaves room for saving costs.
- Speaking of costs, RISE with SAP comes with a simple contractual structure with a single set of agreements for all. You must access where you were contractual with your previous SAP products and decide where to change going forward in the transition.
Aspiring to be a cloud-first organization, SAP offers RISE with SAP, paving the way for an easier cloud foundation. With RISE with SAP, the goal is to make business innovations available to businesses that do not have a large IT footprint, are homegrown and survive the economic turmoil without burning a hole in their pockets.
With YASH Technologies as an SAP gold partner, YASH aims to help you make the most informed decisions about SAP solutions tailored to your needs. With YASH experts, find your path to RISE with SAP to overcome your business challenges. Write us email@example.com or visit our website, www.yash.com, to explore all of our services!
Vice President, SAP Service Line at YASH Technologies/C5MI