Location: East Coast / Midwest (Chicago, IL preferred)
Title: Practice Business Development Manager – Mid West
Job Type: Full time Permanent
Salary: DOE + Benefits
Business Development, Sales, Pre-sales, Embedded System, Manufacturing Operations Management, IoT, IIoT, revenue target, CxO relationship, Business Leader, SME, Solutions, Solution Sales, Techno-functional expertise, PLC, SCADA, MES, Industry4.0, Practice Manager, Business Solutions.
- Business development Manager / Leader of 'IoT and Embedded practice' for complete vertical agnostic embedded systems value chain, IoT/IIoT/Industry4.0, Manufacturing Operations Management/Operational Technologies (PLC/SCADA/MES) technical evangelist expertise cutting across various industry segments in Manufacturing (Discrete & Process -Transportation/Auto, Industrial Products, Telecom, Process Engineering, Healthcare/Medical, Hitech, Retail) and E&U.
- Engage with customer in identifying opportunities which can be further shaped into a large-scale IoT/digital transformation engagement and covers scope for Embedded Systems and Manufacturing Operations Management/Industry4.0 and IIoT.
- Business Development acumen with responsible for sales/deal conversion for Embedded Systems, Manufacturing Operations Management and IoT services, platform & solutions and partnership/alliance.
- Work with clients, sector leaders, eco-system partners to shape opportunities
- Understand of client’s business functions, priorities, strategies, pain areas and solution options, and market trends and identify new business opportunities, participate in business development and sales, and create value proposition for industrial clients
- Achieve sales growth and revenue targets AND acquire and develop new client base
- Opportunistically influence existing customer programs to further a digital strategy, mainly for IoT, Embedded Systems and MoM/OT.
- Identify, prioritize and qualify the nuances of futuristic solutions for broader market perspective across strategic Geos, mainly USA.
- Drive growth and responsible for revenue realization/conversions in terms of getting new logos with the futuristic opportunities with various customer segments.
- Interact with C-level across industrial sectors and Lead CTO/CIO /CXO level conversations on behalf of Yash for IoT, MoM & Embedded practice and lead the conversations further into logical next steps to spot opportunity/fructify into business deal and responsible for numbers.
- Being onsite sales-overlay/SME associate responsible for incubating and closing IP based solutions deal in mentioned expertise for the practice.
- Work with various service lines, multi-practice, multi-group, eco-system partners to propose IoT/MoM/Embedded Systems solutions
- Network with onsite external vendors and partners to influence the broader ecosystem as well as bring learnings to influence IoT/EmbSys/MoM positioning.
- Proactive leader/SME with delivering solid state results in the areas of Embedded Systems, Manufacturing Operations Management, IoT/Industry4.0 leveraging Data Analytics, AI, ML and aiming solving specific business problems and needs of current IoT/digital arena.
Should possess excellent communication skills to be able to communicate/validate the business discussion and solution propositions to the all stakeholders. Should have demonstrated the ability to interact with C-level executives. Possess appetite and aptitude for owning responsibility of decisions and direction for business deals alongwith Geo sales. Multi-group co-ordination for business development and deal conversion.
- Preferably Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Instrumentation, Electronics, Mechatronics or Computer Science Engineering. Engineer with Masters in Management degree from premium institute will be preferred.
- A minimum of 12 years of technical experience along with established leadership credentials across disciplines. In the experience band of 12 to 18 years.
- Experience with Manufacturing/Infrastructure Industries (Power, Water, OEM/Industrial Products, Transportation/Automotive, Process Industries, Healthcare/Medical Devices etc.)
- Strong experience in Business Development in Embedded Systems (vertical agnostic), Manufacturing Operations Management (PLC/SCADA/MES) and IoT/IIoT/Industry 4.0.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.