Req ID: YTI200720122858
Location: Chicago, IL
Title: ServiceNow SalesAs these positions are based out of U.S., candidates who are eligible to work in U.S. are encouraged to apply.
Description: We are looking for EXCLUSIVE SERVICENOW SALES SME who can focus on NET NEW Opportunities. Please see below for the job description and selling pitch for the role: The Client Executive will be responsible for generating new business for ServiceNow Service Line, YASH Americas headquartered in Chicago, IL Context setting for Role: ServiceNow has emerged as “Platform of Platforms” for Enterprise Service Management and Digital Transformation and ServiceNow is honored to be named a Magic Quadrant Leader in the ITSM space for the sixth year in a row. With more than 2K client lists and growth of 35% YoY, ServiceNow is poised to become a central platform for Digital Transformation across Industry Verticals, ServiceNow Partner EcoSystem. YASH is ServiceNow Elite Partner with Sales, Services, Implementation & license-reseller entitlements, has
- Its own MSP (Managed Services Partnership) accelerated Instance driving ROI >30%
- Proven Expertise of implementing ServiceNow ITSM for YASH Corporate and 12+ clients
- 80+ strong Technical team with plan to become 200+ by end of 2020
- 120+ YASH Clients use ServiceNow which gives a road map to make 5+Mil USD in next 12 to 18 Months
- Being first to set up the Sales Engine and to be part of exciting growth of YASH ServiceNow ServiceLine would be a great opportunity for career.
- Build Sales Strategy and pipeline (clients who are using ServiceNow and new clients to be onboarded for ServiceNow) > 3Mil USD
- Collaborate with YASH OFFSHORE ServiceNow Service line for Pre-Sales and ServiceNow solutions.
- Manages all Executive relationships between YASH and client
- Achieve financial targets set out for the client including Licenses, Renewals & Professional Services >2 Mil USD in 12 Months
- 10+ years’ experience as Client Executive/Business Development Manager or equivalent role with validated multi-million dollar sales solutions experience
- Previous sales experience in Selling ServiceNow SAAS/PAAS covering IT Service Management, HR, Security Operations, Customer Service and IT Operations Management
- Previous sales experience of selling Enterprise IT Software (ERP, Platforms, Tools) for Fortune 500 clients including License re-selling, Services and Support.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Executive level relationship management
- Commercially astute
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Please forward your resume/contact information to: email@example.com