Location: East Coast / Midwest (Chicago, IL preferred)
Title: Practice Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full time Permanent
Salary: DOE + Benefits
Salesforce Business Development, Salesforce Sales, Salesforce Pre-sales, Salesforce Business Consulting, Solution Architecture, Solution Sales, Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Industry Clouds, Salesforce Platform/Lightning, Revenue target, CxO relationship, Business Leader, Salesforce SME, Techno-functional expertise, Practice Manager, Business Solutions.
- Business development Manager / Sales Director/Sales Leader of 'Salesforce practice' for driving Salesforce Service offerings that comprises of Business Consulting, Salesforce Cloud Implementation and Managed Services.
- Desired experience across Salesforce Cloud product ecosystem of Core CRM (Sales, Service, Marketing), Platform (Lightning) and Extended Salesforce Clouds (Community, CPQ, Field Services, Industry Cloud and others).
- Achieve sales growth and revenue targets with a GTM strategy to hunt, acquire and develop new client base
- Functional and Technical evangelist with expertise cutting across various industry segments in BFSI, Manufacturing (Discrete & Process -Transportation/Auto, Industrial Products, Telecom, Process Engineering, Healthcare/Medical, Hitech, Retail) and E&U.
- Deep engagement with customer in identifying opportunities which can be further shaped into a large-scale digital transformation engagement(s) that covers end to end Salesforce led system integration involving multiple product and platforms.
- Business Development acumen with responsible for sales/deal conversion for Salesforce led solution consulting, platform development enabled with partnership/alliances.
- Work with clients, sector leaders, eco-system partners (Salesforce AppExchange Marketplace) to shape opportunities, engage in small pilots (as necessary)
- Understand of client’s business functions, priorities, strategies, pain areas and solution options, and market trends and identify new business opportunities, participate in business development and sales, and create value proposition for industrial clients
- Opportunistically influence existing customer programs to further a digital strategy on front office and mid office transformations in core CRM, mainly for improved Customer Experience, Sales & Service.
- Identify, prioritize and qualify the nuances of futuristic solutions for broader market perspective across strategic Geos, mainly USA.
- Drive growth and responsible for revenue realization/conversions in terms of getting new logos with the futuristic opportunities with various customer segments.
- Interact with C-level across industrial sectors and Lead CXO/CIO/CTO level conversations on behalf of Yash for Salesforce Practice business growth and lead the conversations further into logical next steps to spot opportunity/fructify into business deal and responsible for numbers.
- Being onsite sales-overlay/SME associate responsible for incubating and closing Product IP based solutions deal in mentioned expertise for the practice.
- Work with various service lines, multi-practice, multi-group, eco-system partners to propose Salesforce led transformation solutions
- Network and collaborate with ecosystem partners to influence the broader solution roadmap as well as bring learnings to influence Salesforce Practice positioning.
- Proactive leader/SME with delivering strong state results in the areas of Core CRM and Platform transformation with an aim to solve specific business problems and needs of Customer and Partners.
Should possess excellent communication skills to be able to communicate/validate the business discussion and solution propositions to the all stakeholders. Should have demonstrated the ability to interact with C-level executives including key business stakeholders. Possess appetite and aptitude for owning responsibility of decisions and direction for business deals along with Geo sales. Multi-group co-ordination for business development and deal conversion.
- Preferably Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science And/or Masters in Business Management degree from premium institute will be preferred
- A minimum of 15 years of technical experience along with established leadership credentials across disciplines. In the experience band of 15 to 20 years with collaboration experience with offshore delivery organizations
- Experience with BFSI/Manufacturing/Health Care/Retail/Utilities
- Strong experience in Business Development in Salesforce Cloud Consulting and Implementations working with large and Mid-Size enterprises.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .