OX- IT Transformation for a global investment bank
The client is a multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Germany. The bank’s network spans more than 58 countries, with a significant presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.
The client has over 5000+ applications and needs to standardize their monitoring process. Its main goal was to centralize and automate IT operations and create an operational platform that would support the management of all applications through unified monitoring. The business requirements included:
- Centralize Tools and Automate IT Operations using Runbook Engineering to improve operational efficiency and standardize best practices.
- A solution to rationalize the network and application monitoring tools
- A common platform to monitor 5000+ applications
YASH Technologies was instrumental in driving transformation and enhancing IT service delivery. The solution delivered by YASH has successfully reduced service desk costs and provided a high-quality service. The solution comprised:
- Delivering an Enterprise-wide Service-Management automation solution
- Formation of Agile PODs (Project optimized Development) teams to deliver solutions
- Delivering automation and monitoring of a set of independent PODs
- Two Automation PODs and one Monitoring POD active
Critical IT Service Requests Self-Service Automation Achievements using Microsoft Systems Orchestrator Runbooks
- Bitlocker PIN Reset. Automated password resets
- CSAT Surveys
- New DoD requests & OptimizationsNAC (Enabling/Disabling Non-CNDB Class CI)
- Joiners, Movers, and Leaver’s requests (JML)
- New File Share requests
- Skype for business requests, Pchat rooms – Create & Manage requests
- Automated Avaya Name Change requests
Critical Monitoring & Telemetry Achievements
- End user monitoring personalized infrastructure dashboards using Splunk & Cockpit UI
- Centralized 100+ application monitoring & Infra tools
- Integration of ChatBot with DBSupport Plus using TARE architecture.
a customized cockpit to monitor both network and over 5000 system applications
in automated password resets from 30% to over 70%, leading to direct service desk cost savings
self-serviced ticket volumes are up from 5.2% to 10.8%
end-user satisfaction with a significant decrease in resolution time
reductions in workforce requirement for service desk operations
The POD model
provided the bank with a flexible resource model to optimize costs while maintaining the quality of the deliverables.
€ 450,000 in annual savings generated by increased offshore PODs