Req ID: 120100239056
Job Title: Senior IT Business Analyst/Product Owner
Employment Type: Full-Time
Primary Skills: Senior IT Business Analyst/Product Owner
When you join YASH Technologies as a techno-management consultant, you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. In this role you will work with the best teams to help the best organizations in the world to solve their most difficult business problems. In this track, you will also work with technology experts, from data scientists and researchers to software and app designers in delivering impact to the client.
- Product Owner responsibilities -
- Meet with client stakeholders to understand requirements for successful and timely integrations.
- Maintain backlog, create user stories, and define acceptance criteria.
- Attend Daily Standups to remain engaged and up to date on the team's progress
- Attend Sprint Planning to answer any remaining questions or make any necessary clarifications about stories.
- Complete incremental reviews of stories as they are completed.
- Felicitate/conduct/support the Product Demos to gather feedback and acceptance of stories.
- Represent support in program increment planning.
- Support Manager
- Prioritize support requests in partnership with client stakeholders.
- Ensure timely and quality communications with partners to ensure successful integrations.
- Identify process and tool continuous improvement efforts.
- Serve as owner of knowledge base and review/edit all documents for language usage.
- Assist in crafting SLAs and key metrics for reporting.
- Create and maintain support dashboard for client and Yash stakeholders.
- Work with client and Yash managers to understand onboarding roadmap.
- Plan and deliver kickoff sessions with client partners.
- Manage end-to-end integration in working with client partners, Stakeholders, and Yash Stakeholders
Qualifications and skills
- Education: Tier 1 Universities / MBA preferable, not mandatory.
- Previous Big 4 or major consulting experience preferred.
- Support experience - Minimum 3+ years' experience as a support manager or senior support analyst
- Client skills and communications -
- 3-4 years (minimum) working directly with clients and other external groups.
- Comfortable with preparing written communications (including PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Intuitive sense of which stakeholders should be involved and able to proactively reach out to those groups/individuals.
- Strong technical competency (will not be used as a developer, but should have enough technical background to understand issues and requests at a detail level)
- Domain experience - Minimum 3+ years' experience in agriculture domain
- Requirements elicitation
- Experience as a BA or Product Owner so that user stories can be defined and groomed.
- Strong business acumen that will allow the individual to help guide client needs to manageable work.