Location: East Coast
Title: Senior SAP EWM ConsultantAs these positions are based out of U.S., candidates who are eligible to work in U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Sap logistics lead will be SPOC from YASH for entire Logistics (MM/WM/EWM/LE).
- Provides technical and consultative leadership for solution opportunities on a range of complex engagements.
- Expert in leading pre-sales meeting or presentation and customer demos in sap.
- Interact directly with customers to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Lead with estimates, review RFI. RFP response and SOW documentation.
- Able to assist in creating winning proposals that address current and evolving client requirements.
- Defines and authors deliverables.
- Ability to validate requirements, functionality /solution design and architect the solution and articulate the value proposition,
- Understands customer business challenges and provides strategy that addresses long term goals.
- Ability to work against defined schedules and deliver to expectation.
- Skill set requirement
- 15+ years of overall experience in sap logistics and industry experience.
- 10+ years of strong sap logistics expertise wherein worked as analyst, configurator and lead.
- Worked as onsite delivery lead for at least 3 full lifecycle e2e implementation projects and at least one on S4HANA (greenfield or brownfield).
- Proven experience in MM/WM with good knowledge on cross module integrations.
- Experience of working on supplier collaboration is desirable.
- Hands-on experience in implementing warehouse automation (mobile device integration-RFID barcodes).
- Knowledge and exposure to EWM is desirable and a plus.
- Good knowledge on manufacturing /supply chain.
- Excellent knowledge of project implementation methodologies w.r.t sap products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong presentation skills and people management skills.
- 100 % travel readiness
- BS or equivalent in a technical / engineering degree program or post graduate degree in management.
Please forward your resume/contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org