Req ID: YTI200206092427
Location: East Coast
Title: SAP PP/QM Solution ArchitectAs these positions are based out of U.S., candidates who are eligible to work in U.S. are encouraged to apply.
Looking for SAP PP/QM resource for presales team.Job description
- Sap manufacturing lead will be SPOC from YASH for manufacturing (PP/QM/PM).
- Provides technical and consultative leadership for solution opportunities on a range of complex engagements.
- Expert in leading pre-sales meeting or presentation and customer demos in sap.
- Interact directly with customers to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Lead with estimates, review RFI. RFP response and SOW documentation.
- Able to assist in creating winning proposals that address current and evolving client requirements.
- Defines and authors deliverables.
- Ability to validate requirements, functionality /solution design and architect the solution and articulate value proposition.
- Understands customer business challenges and provides strategy that addresses long term goals.
- Ability to work against defined schedules and deliver to expectation.
- 15+ years of overall experience in sap manufacturing (PP/QM) and industry experience.
- 10+ years of strong sap manufacturing expertise wherein worked as analyst, configurator and lead in PP and QM areas.
- Worked as onsite delivery lead for at least 3 full lifecycle e2e implementation projects and at least one on S4HANA (greenfield or brownfield).
- Proven and strong experience in PP/QM with good knowledge on cross module integrations.
- Experience of working on plant maintenance/EAM solutions is desirable.
- Hands-on experience in implementing PP/QM in a discrete and process industry.
- Experience of working in a validated environment is desirable.
- Knowledge of advanced planning solutions is a plus.
- Good knowledge third-party tools in the manufacturing space (LIMS, MES, Track-wise).
- Excellent knowledge of project implementation methodologies w.r.t sap products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong presentation skills and people management skills.
- 100 % travel readiness
- BS or equivalent in a technical / engineering degree program or post graduate degree in management.
Please forward your resume/contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org