Location: East Coast / Midwest
Title: SAP Basis Solution Architect
As these positions are based out of U.S., candidates who are eligible to work in U.S. are encouraged to apply.Job Summary:
Responsible for SAP Basis/ Cloud Solution ArchitectMajor Job Responsibilities:
- Strong SAP experience in analyzing, designing, proposing, and delivering SAP Technical Architecture Solutions on public cloud.
- Good to have exceptional skills in Data Collection, Analysis and Representation.
- Essential to be capable of deriving an SAP Roadmap for the IT Landscape and provide technical inputs on Best Practices and Recommendations for IT Transformation and Digital Enablement
- Essential to have experience in SAP Cloud Solutions Technical Presales with Real-Life Solutions involving SAP Hardware Sizing and SAP Landscape Designing.
- Architecting S4 implementation and conversion.
- Selecting the appropriate Public cloud service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of Public cloud operational best practices.
- Must have strong knowledge on migrating and operating SAP on Azure / AWS/ GCP Public Cloud Infrastructure with a Platform as a Service model
- Expertise required on S/4HANA Conversion- minimum one end-to-end conversion.
- Good to have S/4HANA conversion certified Experience in S/4HANA Conversion readiness activities
- Experience in S/4HANA Conversion (1709, 1809, 1909), OS/DB Migration, Installation, Patching, Upgrade, System Copy
- Experience in Heterogeneous Migrations to HANA (SOH migration) using DMO Experience in SAP Sizing for HANA version, Classic version, S/4HANA Cloud version
- Experience in Designing, deploy and migrate the SAP ECC system in on premise and on public cloud
- Experience in HA and DR setup for HANA system and other databases
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of Pre-Sales cycle experience, 10-15 years of BASIS, HANA experience required.
- Any Public cloud certification
- Must demonstrate a complete understanding of SAP HANA, Basis and Public cloud Infrastructure principles, theories, concepts, and techniques
- Self-direction to learn new systems and technology to effectively design end to end effective solutions.
- Able to take direction as well as capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must have strong problem-solving skills, be self-directed and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Must have a strong, demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance service quality, service delivery and support.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
Please forward your resume/contact information to: email@example.com