Req ID: YTI210104002950
Location: Denver, CO
Title: IT Sales & Service Executive – Denver
YASH is looking for future Leaders and Top Performers who are experienced, organized, and ambitious with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic.
The role is focused on building relationships with C-suite executives, divisional heads and senior leaders within various functions and industries.
Your objective is to develop and ensure sales & utilize marketing strategies for products and services within your specific territories and industry verticals
You will work closely with each of the YASH business lines to understand value prop and work with our team of experts to shape solutions for future customers.
You will work with the YASH executive team to develop and execute a go to market strategy for your territory.
You will have the full support of our top-notch offshore lead generation team as well as that of a very targeted marketing organization.
Become a service offering expert with an understanding of YASH Services and applicability to your targeted accounts.
Be responsible for identifying and enabling exceptional customer outcomes.
To be a “Hunter” for opportunity identification and leading a cross-functional team through the capture, proposal and win process.
Demonstrate ability to take initiative and interact with CXO level leadership
Continue to build out our presence in the target-rich market of Iowa as a client-facing consultative sales executive.
Close DealsExperience Requirements:
- 3 – 5+ years of technology service sales, consulting and staff augmentation.
- Ability to ask the right questions and position as a trusted advisor
- Experience preparing for sales calls and having an attack plan for each account
- Technical curiosity and an interest in problem-solving
- Vertical experience
- Experience of managing large project deals, working in an onsite / offshore model/Remote model.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and task management skills.
- Ability to work with multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
- Negotiation skills, team-player attitude, ability to maintain focus and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence decision making and work across executive and operational levels on IT and Business side
- Professionalism and Dedication.
- Hit and obtain personal and business goals with continuous business growth.
Rewarding Compensation Plan: Base Salary plus generous commission with unlimited conceivable earnings
Please email your resume to : email@example.com
All responses will be kept strictly confidential.