Location: Anywhere in East Coast / Mid West
Title: Azure Data Lead
Job Type: Full time Permanent
Salary: DOE + Benefits
USA positions: Candidates who are eligible to work in the USA are encouraged to apply.
- Strong experience developing data solutions using Azure Data services including ADF, ADLS, AzureSQL, AAS, Azure Storage , Power BI, ABS,Synapse and other services within the Azure data framework
- Lead workshops with many teams to define data ingestion, validation, mining, engineering, modeling, visualization, AI, and analytics
- Strong understanding on Azure data services security practices
- Develop architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation
- Experience with on-prem Microsoft technologies like SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS is a plus
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of Azure technology development & architecture
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver complex projects
- Determine Project and solution estimation and participate/recommend team structure definition
- Participate in design sessions, demos and prototype sessions, testing and training workshops with business users and other IT associates
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Provide end to end vision and hands on experience with Azure Cloud Platform
- Provide vision and leadership to define the core technologies necessary to meet client needs including: development tools and methodologies, package solutions, systems architecture, security techniques, and emerging technologies
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions
- Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change
- Strong communication and client facing skills especially non-technical business users
- At least 6+ years of experience in developing and implementing large scale data processing/data storage/data distribution systems particularly in Azure
- Most recent 2+ years of experience in delivering large scale Azure projects
- At least 3+ years in presales and demo using Azure data services including ADW and ADLS
- Should have experience designing service management, orchestration, monitoring and management requirements of cloud platform
- At least 3+ years of experience in migrating large volumes of data using standard Azure automation tools from on premise and cloud infrastructure to Azure
- At least 5+ years of working with large multi-vendor environment with multiple teams and people as a part of the project
- At least 2+ year of working with Power BI
- 5+ years of experience with Team Foundation Azure DevOps/DataOps/GitHub and other code management toolsets
- Ability to handle multiple projects when needed
Good to have:
- Familiar with any Testing automation tools and technology like Cucumber, Selenium, QuerySurge..etc
- Good to have some familiarities around ODATA restful services
Preferred Skills and Education:
Certification in Azure data services – DP200, DP201
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.