YASH is an HP Business Partner for hardware and software solutions, enabling us to distribute, sell, deliver, and support the full range of HP products and services. YASH leverages HP’s application services and infrastructure solutions to help clients maximize the full value of their HP technology.
YASH can help you implement, operate, maintain, and evolve HP’s full spectrum of technology infrastructure solutions, including servers, storage, power and cooling, security, and networking. We also provide comprehensive configuration, architecture and design services, as well as installation and implementation support for HP’s Enterprise Software portfolio software solutions. Our extensive experience with HP’s Enterprise Software and multi-award-winning HP Exstream practice enables us to solve your complex business problems quickly and efficiently.
Our HP specific services include:
- ECM strategy/consulting services based on the HP platform
- Enterprise Search and Knowledge Management Strategies based on IDOL platform
- Implementation/development services based on IDOL, TeamSite/LiveSite, OpenDeploy, Report Center, MediaBin and other HP product
- Use a single platform to manage content for the web, mobile and social media with the help of effective customization under the broad umbrella of HP’s Marketing Optimization product portfolio
- Migrate to the latest platform that has comprehensive support for cloud, mobile and social media supported by HP’s TEAMSITE
- Version upgrades
- Scalable architectures for IDOL based solutions
- Integration between HP products and SharePoint, WebSphere Portal and other similar products
- End-to-end service in the areas of infrastructure and testing services
- Development of optimal solutions in conjunction with HP to address changing business needs
YASH HP alliance offers:
- On-time Solutions Delivery: YASH Center of Excellence enrols in to HP’s beta programs, thus gaining early access to HP’s new technologies. This allows us to develop timely expertise for our customers reducing the time to market, enhances adoption, and reduces the chances of deployment risk.
- Approach to the Strategic Alliances Development Center : This includes most recent HP technologies, for benchmarking and product evaluation
- Process Delivery: HP’s technology leadership is complemented by YASH’ deep domain experience, delivery process quality, significant investments in R&D, repeatable solution assets, and a flexible global resource base.